Amitabh Bachchan, the ultimate “Angry young man” of India. His Movies and songs are such great moral for our youngsters. Amitabh Bachchan was born in Allahabad, His Father was a poet named Harivansh Rai Bachchan(1907 – 2003) who had written the famous book “Madhushala”, His mother name was Teji Bachchan (1914 – 2007).
Amitabh Bachchan was pretty tall, his voice was pretty weird that’s why many directors rejected him, His first film was Saat hindustani(1969) which was a big flop. He worked Rajesh Khanna in Anand(1971) and Namak Haram(1973), he received film fare as best supporting role for both films, he got great support from Jaya Bahaduri after that he got a role as hero for Zanjeer(1973) which was super hit film, He married with Jaya Bahaduri in 1973.
He keep giving hit movies like Roti Kapada Aur Makaan(1974), Majboor(1974), Deewar(1975), Sholay(1976), Hera Pheri(1976), Kabhi Kabhi(1976), Amar Akbar Anthony(1977), Don(1978), Trishul(1978), Shaan(1980), Lawaris(1981), Namak Halaal(1982), Khuddar(1982), Satte pe Satta(1982), Andhaa Kanoon(1983), Coolie(1983) Sharaabi(1984), Ganga Jamunaa Saraswathi(1988), Shahenshaa(1988), Agneepath(1990). Some of his unnoticed films are like Parvarish(1977), Ram Balram(1980), Shakti(1982), Toofan(1989).
Agneepath(1990) was his last best film as hero, after that he acted in some more films as hero but they were denied by many viewers because his look was too old, Like Hum(1991), Ajooba(1991), Bade Miyaan Chhotte Miyaan(1998), Lal badshah(1999), Suryavansham(1999). After that he also started doing roles of an old person or fathers role, Some of his movies are Mohbattein(2000), Hum kisi se kam nahi(2002) Kaante(2002), Baghbaan(2003), Khaakee(2004), Black(2005), Waqt(2005).
He is still acting in movies his new movies are Baabul(2006), Jhoom barabar jhoom(2007), Chini Kum(2007), Bhoothnath(2008), Bol Bachchan (2012).
Amitabh Bachchan is considered as the most success full actor of Indian Cinema
DOB:- 11th October 1942.
Height:- 6 foot 3 inches.
Relations:- He is Husband of Jaya Bahaduri, Father of Abhishek Bachchan and Father in law of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Click here to see his awards list.
All following lyrics are free.
1. Chookar Mere Man ko.
2. Khaike Paan Banaras Waala.
3. Rote Hue Aate Hain Sab.
4. Zindagi Hasne Gaane Ke Liye.
5. Kabh Kabhi Mere Dil Mein.
6. Meet na mila re man ka.
7. Dekha Na Hai Re, Socha Na.
8. Koyi Aur Duniya Mein Tumsa
9. Ek Khabar Aai Suno
10. Gori Ho Gori, Chori Ho Chori, Mera Jiya Le Gayi Chakori
11. Dil Tera Hai Main Bhi Teri Hoon Sanam .
12. Dil jalon ka dil jala ke .
13. Ek Pate Ki Baat Bataoon Sun .
14. Deewane Hain Deewanon Ko .
15. O Bashira, O Jameela Chammak Challo .
16. Yun na Sharma Phailaade .
17. Loote Koi Man Ka Nagar .
18. Meet Na Mila Re Man Ka .
19. Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina .
20. Teri Bindiya Re .
21. Meet na mila re man ka.
22. Tera Mera Saath Rahe.
23. O Maajhi Re .
24. Har Haseen Chiz Ka.
25. Kyo Laayo Saiya Paan .
26. Mai Hu Phoolbano.
27. Husn Hai Ya Koi Qayamat Hai Khwab Dekha Hai.
28. Nadiya Se Dariya, Dariya Se Sagar, Sagar Se Gahra Jaam.
29. Mai Shayar Badnaam, Ho Main Chala.
30. Holi Hai Ho Sarah Rah Rah.
31. Suni Re Sajaria Sajan Bin Tere .
32. Wo Jhuthaa Hai Vote Na Usako Denaa .
33. Rangmanch Hai Ye Duniya Sari.
34. Ho Jata Hai Pyar, Pyar Kiya Nahi Jaaye .
35. Baby Ho Gayi Hai Jawan .
36. Saat Mare, Aur Satarah Ghayal.
37. Yeh Time Time Ki Baat, Ye Duniya Hai Ye Duniya .
38. Yaaraa O Yaaraa, Main Benaam Ho Gayaa.
39. Aa Rat Jati Hai Chhupake Se Mil Jaye Dono.
40. Ek Din Hasana, Ek Din Rulana.
41. Jab Woh Nikalta Hai.
42. Ruthe Rab Ko Manana Aasan Hai .
43. Dekh Sakta Hu Mai Kuch Bhi Hote Hue .
44. Daaru Ki Botal Men, Phir Naa Kahanaa Michal Daaru Pi Ke.
45. Ab Ke Sajan Saavan Men.
46. Chupake Chupake Chal Ri Purava iyaa.
47. Saa Re Gaa Maa Maa Saa Re Gaa.
48. Mai Pyasa Tum Sawan (Duet).
49. Zindagi Kya Hai, Yaado Ki Baraat, Jakhmo Ki Baraat .
50. Humra Yeh Dil Jaani .
51. Aaye Tum Yaad Mujhe, Gaane Lagi Har Dhadakan.
52. Maine Kaha Phoolon Se, Hanso To Woh Khil Khila Ke Hans Diye.
53. Badi Sooni Sooni Hai, Zindagi Ye Zindagi.
54. Diwaaron Kaa Jangal Jisakaa Aabaadi Hai Naam.
55. Idhar Ka Maal Udhar .
56. Tum Bhi Chalo, Ham Bhi Chalen, Chalati Rahe Zindagi.
57. Ab Yaha Koi Nahi Aayega.
58. Tum Bhi Chalo Hum Bhi Chale .
59. Phulon Ke Dere Hain, Saaye Ghanere Hain .
60. Bade Dino Me Khushi Ka Din Aaya .
61. Jaam Uthao Jaam .
62. Mehbuba Mehbuba, Gulshan Me Gul Khilte Hai .
63. Yeh Dostee Ham Nahee Todenge .
64. Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Jaan-E-Jahaan.
65. Holi Ke Din .
66. Shuru Hotaa Hai Phir Baaton Kaa Mausam .
67. Luk Chhip Luk Chhip Jaao Na .
68. Aayi Karke Singar, Rang Roop Yu Nikhar .
69. Main Pal Do Pal Kaa Shaayar Hun .
70. Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Me Khayal Aata Hai .
71. Main Har Ek Pal Kaa Shayar Hu.
72. Surkh Jode Ki Ye Jagmagahat.
73. Aur Waqt Ki Hera Pheri Hai.
74. Dushman Naa Kare Dost Ne, Barason Puraanaa Ye Yaaraanaa.
75. Kaun Anjaam-e-ulfat Nahi Jaanta Magar Kya Kahu Ye Dil Diwana.
76. Aapakaa Sarakaar Kyaa Kuchh Kho Gayaa Hai.
77. Koi Gaataa Main So Jaataa .
78. Zindagi Ko Sanvaaranaa Hogaa.
79. Chaand Akela Jaaye Sakhi Ri.
80. Nayi Ri Lagan Aur Mithi Batiyaan.
81. Maataa Sarasvati Shaaradaa.
82. Aayee Rutu Saawan Ki Piya Mora Jaye Ri.
83. Binti Sunle Tanik Natkhat Gori Mori Binti .
84. Shabaab Pe Main, Pardaa Hai Pardaa .
85. Anahoni Ko Honi Kar Den, Amar Akabar Enthoni.
86. Dekh Ke Tumako, O Hamako Tumase Ho Gayaa Hai Pyaar .
87. Zamaane Men Kahaan, Shiradi Vaale Saain Baabaa.
88. My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves.